PDA

View Full Version : Tag users...

kochh2
01-03-2009, 02:20 PM
so is it me or does the fact that the books cost 14 plus bucks, when the "bookstore"version might cost 6 blow your mind?? what do yout hink, if we download the chicka chicka boom boom book online and then used the basic chicka chicka boom book, would it work? has anyone tested this theory?? Maybe someone will find away around the absurd pricing for books...
sales, hacks, etc....

but overall, so far it's a Hit in our house!!! how about yours??

sidmand
01-03-2009, 04:11 PM
so is it me or does the fact that the books cost 14 plus bucks, when the "bookstore"version might cost 6 blow your mind?? what do yout hink, if we download the chicka chicka boom boom book online and then used the basic chicka chicka boom book, would it work? has anyone tested this theory?? Maybe someone will find away around the absurd pricing for books...
sales, hacks, etc....

but overall, so far it's a Hit in our house!!! how about yours??

DS loves his. I don't think that would work to download the book online and then use the book because I think there are codes in the pages that know the words and games, etc. and wouldn't recognize the regular book.

I bought all the books on sale (I think $10 each, plus a free book) so I didn't pay attention so much to how much they cost. But I think we've definitely got our money's worth here. He's spent more time just *reading* and listening to the I Spy, Dora, and Chicka Chicka Boom Boom books than anything else I've ever seem him do. His attention span usually isn't so long and he loves these.

kochh2
01-03-2009, 05:41 PM
nice! $10 each.. where'd you score that bargain??

sidmand
01-03-2009, 06:20 PM
nice! $10 each.. where'd you score that bargain??

I think it was on the LeapFrog site itself. They were having a F&F promotion for 25% off and then the free book too? I think. I kind of lost track though. I know some people were able to use a coupon with their books at TRU and get an okay deal just recently.