PDA

View Full Version : what is your favorite cloth diaper store on eBay?

Page
01-03-2009, 03:51 PM
I got an eBay gift cert for Christmas. Although I should spend it on myself, I will probably spend it on CDs.:rolleyes:

So what eBay store do you like best for cloth diapers? Talking new or used here. I have enough PFs, so I'm mostly looking for AIOs/AI2s and pockets. I would LOVE to find some Swaddlebees OBV with snaps. I have one and I love it and want more.

I also need Thirsties covers and AIOs and would be willing to do some WAHM stuff...if it's great quality! (I've been burned with WAHM stuff before.:32: ).

TIA for any recommendations!

american_mama
01-05-2009, 05:42 AM
Sorry, I have never bought diapers on ebay. I didn't want to leave your post unrecognized, especially since you've been so kind ot me on more than one occasion.

Page
01-14-2009, 01:50 AM
Awwww...thanks. I was feeling quite dejected from the lack of responses!:hug5: I guess not many people buy from there.

Thanks anyway.

vonfirmath
01-14-2009, 09:59 AM
Buy something for yourself. There are so many good non-ebay places to buy cloth diapers, I don't think many people go to ebay for them.

caheinz
01-15-2009, 12:56 AM
There used to be an eBay store that had great prices on prefolds, but the owner died a few years ago.

I've not otherwise heard much about eBay for CDing.... most of the good used stuff is probably sold in other channels (DiaperSwappers or MDC Trading Post or the like).