PDA

View Full Version : DH Came Home With...

StantonHyde
01-04-2009, 01:27 AM
A new mini van--wha hooooo!!!. I have had two weeks of kiddos with "breaks" to go to work and today was not easy to have him gone from 12 noon to 9 pm. But he came back with a car--which was his mission. I am so happy and so relieved. Something good comes of me going slowly insane. (can you tell I cannot wait till kiddos go back to school on Monday??)

I am one of only two people in the world (that I know of) who had bad luck with their Subaru Outbacks. We are a family who runs cars at least 10 years/150K miles but this was getting ridiculous with small and large things going wrong every 3-6 mos. We also only buy used but you cannot get a used Toyota Sienna with low miles in a state that has the highest birth rate in the US!! Fortunately, they lowered the prices on vans for 2009 so the price was good.

At this point, I am just so relieved and happy to have a reliable vehicle that meets all of our family, travel, skiing, camping, etc needs. Thank you, thank you, thank you. (I guess this is my anti-bitch of the month!)

brittone2
01-04-2009, 01:30 AM
Yay! You'll love it :love-retry: