PDA

View Full Version : New dishwasher needed

heatherlynn
01-04-2009, 12:12 PM
Our dishwasher really needs to be replaced and I don't think I can wait much longer. Does anyone have one they really love? I've heard good things about the Bosch ones. Any others? What I would really like is a "stainless" one that doesn't leave fingerprints (like our LG refrigerator but LG doesn't make a DW like that). Quiet would be nice but I would bet that anything would be quieter than what we have now.

brittone2
01-04-2009, 12:36 PM
We loved our old Bosch. We had a terrible dishwasher (cheapo builder model) at our old house and replaced it w/ a Bosch. We went to a private appliance sales place, and the guy basically talked us *out* of a higher end Bosch, saying in his experience (at least at that time) the lower end ones were still fabulous.

We were very, very happy with it and often talk about replacing our current one (different house) with a Bosch if we stay here. The other nice thing is that ours was very quiet, which is awesome if you spend a lot of time entertaining with an open floor plan or in an eat-in kitchen.

heatherlynn
01-04-2009, 05:12 PM
Thanks Beth! I thought I read something about cleaning a filter on the Bosch machines. I rinse my dishes before I put them in, but would hate to have to clean everything off of them before putting them in. Is the Bosch good at cleaning food off? Thanks again!!