PDA

View Full Version : Have Bitty Baby clothes

KrisM
01-04-2009, 08:12 PM
Now, I need a doll. DD got Bitty Baby clothes and a matching dress/tights/hat set for her for Christmas from my SIL. We don't have the right size of doll. I'd rather not spend $42 on a BB. Suggestions for a nice doll that's less expensive?

MamaKath
01-05-2009, 11:13 PM
Now, I need a doll. DD got Bitty Baby clothes and a matching dress/tights/hat set for her for Christmas from my SIL. We don't have the right size of doll. I'd rather not spend $42 on a BB. Suggestions for a nice doll that's less expensive? Target had one that was very similar in size at Christmas. Not too much either, like $15. Also the FB Sweet as Me dolls are similar (maybe slightly smaller) in size. Gotz Aquini and Maxi Muffins are more $$ but are 16 inches like the BB. Corolle also has some in the 14-16 range but they are also $$. You could probably go to your local Target or Walmart and take a look for 16 inch baby dolls to get the best price on a pretty baby doll.

CiderLogan
01-07-2009, 03:12 PM
I'd take the clothes to a store and try them on some dolls. They should fit fine - we even swap some clothes between Bitty Babies and regular AG dolls, and they are very different sizes/proportions.

But the BB dolls are great and hold up well - it may be worth getting one anyway (also, the Bitty Twins fit the Bitty Baby clothes).