PDA

View Full Version : Uppa Baby ?

MrsGoose
01-04-2009, 10:18 PM
does anyone know if there is a handle for the bassinett? I am just wondering how easy it would be to carry around the house?

WatchingThemGrow
01-04-2009, 10:44 PM
I have no idea (bugaboo owner) but we always used the bassinet ON the stroller frame inside the house. It was at the right height for us to tend to the baby.

ebjw
01-05-2009, 01:17 PM
Yes, there is, but yes, you'll want to actually use it on the stroller inside the house. I think it actually warns against using it on it's own.

MrsGoose
01-05-2009, 02:15 PM
oh really? that was one of the main reasons i was thinking of getting the uppa baby over the i'coo targo... i wanted to use it as a moses basket.
hmm.. thanks for the info!

mrsjde
01-05-2009, 03:06 PM
I used mine alone by itself a few times -- especially when we were traveling. Never had any problems. Actually, I didn't even realize you weren't supposed to use it outside of the stroller.

edurnemk
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
I used mine alone by itself a few times -- especially when we were traveling. Never had any problems. Actually, I didn't even realize you weren't supposed to use it outside of the stroller.

Same here! There'e a handle on top of the canopy, and a few stores have videos ( www.strollerdepot.com ) where they actually mention the fact you can use it independently as an advantage, I think you just shouldn't put it on any elevated surfaces, but if you put it on the floor it should be fine. That's what I did.

salsah
01-11-2009, 01:40 AM
sometimes companies warn not to do certain things with their product just to protect themselves from liability. if you use the bassinet w/o the stroller and something happens to the baby, you can't sue them because they warned you not to use the bassinet w/o the stroller.