PDA

View Full Version : Little Castle, Dutailier or Best/Storytime?

tn1171
01-07-2009, 12:58 AM
We are looking to purchase an upholstered glider and are considering all three brands. Specifically the Little Castle Royal, Best/Storytime Sami and the Dutailier 152. They all have A ratings in the book, look pretty similar and are roughly in the same price range, so it is a tough decision between the three. Anyone have any of these chairs and can share feedback? Thanks!

arivecchi
01-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I have a Little Castle Heritage that I adore. My son who is 2 adores it as well. We sleep on it whenever he is really sick because he finds it so comforting and I sleep just fine in it. It is super comfortable.

http://www.poshtots.com/Baby-Furniture/Baby-Furniture/Gliders-&-Chairs/Innocence-Toile-Heritage-Adult-Glider-in-Choice-of-Color/18/208/1316/5658/PoshProductDetail.aspx

They can be more expensive than other gliders but they are so well made and come in gorgeous fabrics! I have not regretted this purchase!

mommyp
01-08-2009, 02:42 PM
We have a Best Chair and love it! Still is used every day for snuggling and storytime and nursing before bedtime. Very comfy, and make sure to get the upholstered armrests...you will appreciate it during long feeding sessions.