PDA

View Full Version : One little Disney suggestion

kcampbell
01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
We were there for two quick days over the holidays and wow what a zooooooo! However, it is great that you can bring your own snacks drinks etc in with you. If you bring a few bottles of water there are water fountains throughout the park and in some of the lines at MK but the water tastes HORRIBLE so maybe bring a few packets of some drink mix to go like those little Crystal Light lemonades or something like that. Just my thoughts, HTH.

egoldber
01-07-2009, 05:47 PM
I agree that the water is not the best tasting, but my kids like it just fine. :)

billysmommy
01-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Also you can go up to any counter service restaurant and ask for up to 2 cups of ice water per person ~ they're free :)

kimbe
01-09-2009, 04:59 PM
You can also go to www.gardengrocer.com and have a case or two of water delivered to your room.

A 24 bottle case runs about $8. It is $12 to deliver, but in the end it is much cheaper than buying bottles in the park. (We can't stomach the water at all.) You can also buy other stuff too. (we get 2 cases of water, organic yogurt, organic fruit, orange juice and organic milk.)

We have also gone to REI and have gotten the camping bottles that filter water for you. The work well, but some of them are a pain to use.