PDA

View Full Version : Help, Highchair with Rubber Wheels?

lovin2shop
01-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Our highchair is scratching our wood floors with its plastic wheels. It is an older Peg Perego model. Is there any highchair out there that has rubber or less abrasive wheels? I really need to find something quickly. The wheels can lock in place, but then if it gets bumped or moved, the wheels really dig into the floor. Thanks!

ltmommy
01-09-2009, 01:37 PM
I have 2 suggestions:

1. Buy a splat mat. It will really come in handy once DC self-feeding and throwing food on the floor, and in the meantime it will protect your floors. I found mine on ebay, but there are some cute ones on etsy and from Pottery Barn and Land of Nod.

2. If you really want to buy a new chair, I would suggest the FP Space Saver that just attaches to an existing chair. I am assuming your existing chairs don't have the scratching problem, and this chair can also be used down the road as a booster seat.

HTH!!!

KrisM
01-09-2009, 02:10 PM
How about just a booster on one of the kitchen chairs? We're on kid #3 and haven't owned a high chair yet. The boosters with trays are great and they slide under the table, which is nice.