PDA

View Full Version : Positive thoughts needed.

bethie_73
01-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Just in General. We have alot going on here, we hear about the house we put a bid on today. Also I found out there are going to be layoffs at my job this month so I have an interview somewhere else tomorrow.

These changes would also mean we need to put DS in full time daycare or hire a nanny. It just seems like there is so much going on and I know DS feels it too, none of us have been sleeping well lately.

I am trying to have a positive attitude, but it's just alot of un-needed stress right now.

amldaley
01-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Just in General. We have alot going on here, we hear about the house we put a bid on today. Also I found out there are going to be layoffs at my job this month so I have an interview somewhere else tomorrow.

These changes would also mean we need to put DS in full time daycare or hire a nanny. It just seems like there is so much going on and I know DS feels it too, none of us have been sleeping well lately.

I am trying to have a positive attitude, but it's just alot of un-needed stress right now.

Wow. You have two of the biggest "life stressors" going on at the same time... House and job. Those are issues that overwhelm people individually...you are doing double time here!

Loads of P & PT coming your way - hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elephantmeg
01-09-2009, 02:15 PM
huge hugs!

shawnandangel
01-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Positive thoughts coming your way!!!

MamaMolly
01-09-2009, 04:36 PM
Big hugs! P and PT are on the way!

SnuggleBuggles
01-09-2009, 04:38 PM
Coming your way!! Best of luck with everything!!

Beth

mama2g03
01-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Lots of P & PT and make sure to take care of yourself during this stressful time.

hillview
01-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Positive thoughts coming your way!
/hillary

bethie_73
01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Thanks Ladies. We didn't hear about the house by close of business.... they say they are going to accept the offer which is good and bad.... that means I really need a job.

Tomorrow is kind of an open house but I do have an interview. So I think it will be kind of a preliminary interview, but I just want to be prepared. Its a Director position and although I have 10 years experience in the field, but I have been out of Management for 7 years.