PDA

View Full Version : Best Footmuffs?

meme9300
01-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice on the best stroller footmuffs out there? I have a blue/brown mac quest and would love one that coodinates (brown) but I worry that the mac footmuffs are almost too warm!

I also know there are some out there that have rubberized portions on the inside so that they don't get dirty due to shoes, etc.

Any recommendations?
Thanks!

mrsjde
01-09-2009, 04:29 PM
I have the Mac footmuff for my Triumph. Yes, they are very warm! Now, I only put my DS's fleece jacket on him instead of the snowsuit (which is MUCH easier for me).

MamaKath
01-10-2009, 01:02 AM
JJ Cole makes a lighter Bundle Me. My favorite footmuff is this one...
http://www.thecompanystore.com/parent/Kids+Clearance+Apparel/1695/HC66X/&An=102&A=4556

MNmomtobe
01-10-2009, 01:15 AM
I have the brown Mac faux fur footmuff for my chestnut brown Ryder. So luxurious looking! Loved it when DD was younger (she is too tall this year for it nor do I think I could get her kicking feet in any footmuff!). It is very warm but the top does completely zip off so you could unzip and remove once you are indoors.

ETA: I just saw what you wrote about the rubberized portion of some footmuffs. I have a BrookesPond one that I have never used but I am sure that it has the rubberized bottom. I think they are also longer in length to accomodate taller kids.

strollerqueen
01-10-2009, 03:22 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for advice on the best stroller footmuffs out there? I have a blue/brown mac quest and would love one that coodinates (brown) but I worry that the mac footmuffs are almost too warm!

I also know there are some out there that have rubberized portions on the inside so that they don't get dirty due to shoes, etc.

Any recommendations?
Thanks!

Shnoop.com had some Valco footmuffs AND matching diaper bag, for $10~! Can't beat that deal! :)

meme9300
01-10-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks! I actuall bought the silver cross footmuff and rain cover from shnoop for $10 and plan on using it on my larger stroller (a sport qt which I love) since it is black and coordinates. I was hoping for one to use on my mac which is brown....although the bundle me lite's are a good idea. I have to go check them out.

The valco deal on shoop was also great!! I can't wait to get my Silvercross muff!

MamaKath
01-10-2009, 01:17 PM
You could also try something like the Cozy Rosie. That has been my favorite for lighter buggy blankets!