PDA

View Full Version : Silver Cross Dazzle - Review

ahrimie
01-09-2009, 04:29 PM
I just got mine delivered today! I ordered it from shnoop.com after much much debate and 'should we? do you think we should? it's a good deal, isn't it??'. There was only 9 minutes left so I was pacing the floor and my adrenaline was on high. And I kept checking all of the posts here about it.

I just assembled it, which was very easy. It seems very sturdy and is definitely easy to steer with one hand. I have the Bugaboo Cameleon so I'm used to a very easy steer--this one is definitely not bad at all. It's not as smooth as my Bug but it's much smoother than other umbrella strollers I've tried. The recline and brakes are easy to use so far (I've literally had it for an hour). I put my DD in it and she didn't seem to mind it either. I also like that it has a peep hole function at the top and we played peek-a-boo for awhile. I plan to use this for quick trips and when we travel domestically.

I'll report more later once I use it more... but so far so good!

PS. We got the black one and really love the color and the whole look of the stroller.

christiedavid3
01-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the review! I ordered a Dazzle from Shnoop for my BFF's baby shower. She just received it and was so excited! I can't wait to see pics and hear how she likes it.

Let us know what you think once you've used it a little bit.

ahrimie
01-11-2009, 04:20 PM
So we tested it out IRL and took it to church today.....

LOVE IT!!! I'm soooo pleased with it and getting it for only $99 is just a steal. It's definitely not tippy and very easy to steer. I could steer while carrying DD in one arm (and I'm not very strong). The seat reclines almost flat and you can sit up almost straight up. We always miss a nap when at church but we were able to lay her almost flat in the stroller and she loved just chillin' out in it. Later, she even fell asleep and this almost NEVER happens when we put her in the Bugaboo.

I was actually able to hang my very heavy diaper bag on the handle but it made me too anxious, so I took it off.

The actual mechanics of the stroller are very nice. Easy fold and open. The recline is easy to use and I love the flat to almost totally upright option, which everything inbetween. The very end of the seat is also adjustable--you can lower it for an older child who will want to use the footrest or raise it for a smaller child like mine.

I was so worried it was an impulse buy... but WE LOVE IT!

strollerqueen
01-11-2009, 09:40 PM
ITA! It's a nice stroller.