PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find nightgowns (size 5)??

EllasMum
01-10-2009, 01:42 AM
Anybody seen any around? To be fair, I haven't looked THAT hard. I did see one tiny rack of them at Wal-mart but they were sort of cheapy Disney ones with alot of extra frilly material. I'd like something simple, ideally cotton, in a print but not characters (no Disney, Dora etc).

TIA!

NewfieNat
01-13-2009, 07:06 PM
I know Gymboree has some but they are usually priced around $40. I went looking for the same thing (only in size 2) when DD was wearing a leg splint and was otherwise unsuccesful.

EllasMum
01-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Yeah, I knew about the Gymboree ones. Can't bring myself to spend that kind of money! I ended up buying some Wal-mart 2-piece pj's today in desperation. Sigh. Half the time DD will only wear the pj top anyway (hence the search for a nightgown!) so there's not much point spending alot on pjs!

Thanks for the suggestion!

overcome
01-13-2009, 09:59 PM
Carters has size 5. They have jammies and nightgowns, all very sweet with no commerical characters. I do have to say they are more straight up and down as opposed to flowing at the bottom....which I am assuming is a fire safety thing.

jgenie
01-13-2009, 10:06 PM
JC Penney's & Kohl's have them although if you're near a Carter's outlet they will probably be cheaper there.

EllasMum
01-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately, there are no Kohl's or JC Penney's here in Canada. :( I might have to try a couple of specialty stores, or maybe eBay.

Thanks again! I'll try the Carter's angle!

EllasMum
01-25-2009, 12:45 AM
In case anyone is wondering, I did manage to find some girls' nightgowns at Children's Place. They are quite cute and about half the price of the Gymboree ones! DD :heartbeat: her new nightgown. She even wanted to wear it out the other day. Um, yeah, nightgowns are not the best thing to wear in -23 weather. :eek: