PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Mamas: Check out USA Baby in WI

GoBlue
01-10-2009, 09:46 AM
I just wanted to share the great experience I've had with the Milwaukee, WI USA Baby. They deliver to Chicago, and while their delivery fee ($225) was higher than Chicago-area retailers ($150), the price difference on my Munire Urban furniture more than made up for the slightly increased delivery fee. Even better, they had the furniture in stock back in October when I called (crib, 6-drawer dresser, and conversion kit in espresso), and they held the items for me (with a 30% deposit) until last week, when I finally had the room cleaned and painted :bighand: . LOVE them!!! I got exactly what I wanted, didn't have to worry about any delays in the furniture arriving, and saved $200 compared to buying locally :yay: . You all have been very helpful to me, and I just wanted to pass this little tidbit along......

KBecks
01-10-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm in MKE, and I have been happy because I got our crib in-stock, which is much nicer than waiting for an order.

arivecchi
01-11-2009, 01:55 AM
Totally agree. Great prices and service. I make the trek out there to buy baby furniture and got my Munire and Baby's Dream cribs there!

satchnbucky
01-29-2009, 06:39 PM
Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind me asking - how much did you pay for the dresser?