PDA

View Full Version : Do you have....

Twoboos
01-10-2009, 11:26 AM
a Wii and/or a Leap Frog Tag system (for DC)? Yes these are randomly not connected in any way!

DH used some Christmas money to order a Wii "for the girls." Yah, right. What games do you have for your DC? The girls are 5 and 3. What about for yourself?

Also, I saw a few Leap Frog Tag bundles at Target yesterday for $48.xx, down from $69.99. Two books, the pen and maybe a case? Don't quite remember. Is this worth it?

thanks!!

AngelaS
01-10-2009, 11:30 AM
Search for Wii here. We've talked about this one a lot lately. My girls have been playing ours since those ages. They love it. :)

Twoboos
01-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Search for Wii here. We've talked about this one a lot lately. My girls have been playing ours since those ages. They love it. :)

Lack of coffee, I didn't think to search first!! :) However, now that I *AM* searching, nothing comes up under Wii. Not even my own post which clearly has Wii in it. But if I search other stuff, no prob. wth, frustrating.

egoldber
01-10-2009, 12:14 PM
A 3 character search term may be too small. Try something like "wii games".

We have a Wii, but we really only have the Wii Sports that comes with it (bowling, tennis, golf, etc.) and the Wii Fit. Based on the feedback here I would look at the Outdoor Challenge game, that sounds really fun.

elephantmeg
01-10-2009, 01:46 PM
we have wii/wii fit (fabulous!), wii play and wii sport (came with it). DS is kinda young but loves to watch us fish with wii play and to help with the penguin game with wii fit. We had a 5 year old here for NYE and she loved wii fit (penguin mainly)