PDA

View Full Version : Can I please just have one dull moment?!

LarsMal
01-10-2009, 12:22 PM
As if DS's behavior this week wasn't enough, and then the whole mouse issue (which got ahold of some crackers last night- It sure is loving it some pantry food!), not to mention we're trying to resolve this ASAP since the house is on the market, this morning we had another lovely moment!

DS came to our door this morning. When I sat up to say good morning I noticed he was covered- literally covered from head to toe- with some sort of brown something. GROSS!! DH and I jumped up, assuming it was diarrhea. I ran into DS's room to find it EVERYWHERE. His comforter, pillow, sheets, the wall, his bed rails- everywhere. I noticed it didn't smell, but I thought that might be b/c I'm so stuffed up. It was also dried up.

I started stripping the bed and DH came running in with DS's diaper (he still sleeps in diapes) in his hand- completely dry. Not a single drop of poop.

Turns out it wasn't diarrhea after all- just chocolate vomit! Yummy!!!!

AngelaS
01-10-2009, 01:03 PM
Wow! You ARE due for a dull moment! I hope you get one soon!

happymomma
01-10-2009, 01:17 PM
OMG, I'm so sorry. You definitely deserve some dull moment. You've had a crazy week. Hopefully next week will be better.:)

JTsMom
01-10-2009, 04:39 PM
Oh man! You've been through the ringer this week woman! Maybe it'll be like Liza- you're break will come out of nowhere. Crossing my fingers for you.