PDA

View Full Version : Jog Stroller? Zooper, Easywalker, Bob, BJ

LuckyRiver
01-10-2009, 10:20 PM
I have an umbrella stroller in the back of my car that I almost never use, and a Bumbleride Flyer that we keep in the garage and I use for 20-30 minute walks in the neighborhood......also load it up on occasion that we are going somewhere like a party or the park.
I am now considering a jog stroller. My son is 16 months old. I am not currently a jogger, but need to get in shape, and figure the only way I can do it is with DS in tow, so thinking this is a good idea. I really know nothing about jog strollers, except when I was pregnant I looked at the Baby Trend system and didn't like it. I don't know the pros/cons of fixed wheel vs. swivel. I guess I'd be looking for something that will work with my growing toddler, that I could do light running with, and I would like to be able to pack it into the car to take to the park for trail runs.
I've seen that my local consignment shop has three Zoopers, one is an airwalk for $100, a Boogie for $150, and a Buddy for $90. Not sure if they are more "all terrain" than jogging, or if that's all I need. I also saw where mamabargains had the easywalker sky for around $225, know next to nothing about them, and have seen that many people are happy with their baby joggers (BJCE, is that City Elite??) as well as the BOB ironman.
Could someone help me navigate this road??