PDA

View Full Version : Baby Cache vs. Natart

some1namedleah
01-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post. I am driving myself crazy picking out baby stuff...baby boy is due in May, I also have an 8 year old daughter and NOTHING left from her baby days!!!

DH and I are really torn between the Madison by Natart (crib and large dresser) or the Manhattan by Baby Cache (crib and low dresser). I really like the style of both, even though they're totally different. The manhattan goes more with the rest of my house, but I don't really care about that. The quality of the Madison just seems awesome, but the price is SO HIGH I'm not sure if I can justify it. But then, I've read some not-some-great reviews of Munire on this site, even though "The Book" (as DH calls it) recommends it.

Any advice? Anyone have experience with either brand??

Thanks!!
~leah

tmphilo
01-15-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't know anything about the Natart crib but we have the Baby Cache Manhattan crib and love it. It is really solid and a beautiful crib. It's actually our second crib since DD's first crib was a Jardine recall. We actually like the Baby Cache one better than the first (other than it doesn't match the armoire we got to go with the first one). I think it took 2 weeks to order from BRU. One thing to watch though - if you're going to use a bumper you'll need to add/move some of the ties due to the center panel on both sides of the crib. We didn't purchase any of the other pieces since we had the armoire from the original crib that we couldn't take back so I don't have any experience with those. Hope that helps some.

Beckylove
01-15-2009, 01:40 PM
I don't have the Mahattan, but another Baby Cache style from BRU and I love it. It is so solid, well made and beautiful. I am very pleased with our decision and would make the same one again in a heartbeat.