PDA

View Full Version : poor DH... he is boring me to tears..

lizajane
01-11-2009, 09:47 PM
making me watch politics on tv and telling me about politics of the bible...

i am trying to enjoy a martini and the internet.

i am much to tipsy to have any idea what you are saying.

ha ha ha ha!

this is me laughing at my own joke. because i am a lil' bit drunk.

yippee. tv politics are back.

counting down to desperate housewives and it's mindlessness...

elizabethkott
01-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Good for you, Liza!
I think that routine ignoring of one's significant other is healthy for any relationship... especially when they are boring you.
I also think that routine martinis are healthy for anyone. Regardless of the situation.
:D

LarsMal
01-11-2009, 10:01 PM
LOL!!!

I am also a big supporter of ignoring the husband who is going on and on about politics. A polite "mmm hmmm" and head nod go a loooong way!!!

Wish I could join you in that martini! Can't imagine there's a very good virgin martini out there!

MamaMolly
01-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Mmmmm tee martoonies. Er, two martinis. Thanks to an impromptu visit from the ILs DH and I were able to have DINNER and a MOVIE out. And I had a honkin' huge, big fat dirty martini with gorgonzola stuffed olives. Yummmmmmmmie!!!

Pass the olives!

amldaley
01-12-2009, 12:31 PM
I LOVED THIS POST and I especially love that it came from YOU, LizaJane!!!!!!!!!! You deserve a martini or two, mama!

lizajane
01-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I LOVED THIS POST and I especially love that it came from YOU, LizaJane!!!!!!!!!! You deserve a martini or two, mama!

hey coastal NC friend!!! we are going to coastal NC this weekend! but i am sure not near you... we are going to corolla.