PDA

View Full Version : Pulled the trigger on an I'Coo Targo, need support!

natness
01-11-2009, 11:38 PM
Well, I did it. I bought an I'coo Targo, sight unseen, from Babyuniverse.com. They had it on sale for $419, and I got %5 cashback from Live.com, and used a $10 off code (BUNL175) bringing the total price to $389.00 I've never bought anything that pricey before without checking it out in person first, and I'm freaking out! I wanted a reversible stroller that could handle rotten sidewalks, that wasn't so heavy I couldn't lift it into my trunk... I've been researching strollers since I got pregnant and DS is 5 months old, so this is quite an event! Hopefully this post will help someone else looking for a bargain, and someone might chime in about how much they love theirs to help relieve my buyer's anxiety (and DH's eyeball-rolling.) I'll post this deal in the sales and bargains thread....
http://www.babyuniverse.com/ICoo-Targo-Pram--Mocha/PID/4814754/ctid/17/INstock/Y/D/

MamaKath
01-12-2009, 12:20 AM
I hope you love it!!! What color did you get? It is a really nice buggy, happy strollering. :)

natness
01-12-2009, 01:02 AM
Thanks, I can't believe how insecure I feel about this... I got the mocha, since it was the opinion of DH that any other color would be too hot. I'm not crazy about the branding on the hood but I'm crafty and hope to cover it. I've gotten a lot of good advice on these boards during my stroller quest!

MrsGoose
01-12-2009, 07:54 AM
oh no.... now I am SO TEMPTED to buy this!!!! :)

meme9300
01-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Awesome deal! May I ask...what is the 5% discount from live.com? I have heard a few people refer to it and I have no clue what it is...

MamaKath
01-12-2009, 06:41 PM
I think it will be really nice!!! I love the mocha!!! Black seems so morbid for a baby carriage, but that is me. Anyway, I hope it is love at first sight. :D

jenfromnj
01-12-2009, 08:08 PM
Congrats on your purchase! I think I am about to take the same plunge--none of our local stores carry the Targo, but it seems to have everything we need and want.