PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a good PINK paint?

MommyAllison
01-12-2009, 12:49 PM
We are moving soon and at DD's request, we will be painting her room pink. The carpet is a speckly khaki/neutral color, so will go with pretty much anything. Trim is white, doors are white. DH isn't too excited about the pink, but I told him we can try to find a good one. :) I figured there must be others with 3 year old girls who have requested pink - can anyone recommend a specific pink? Thanks!

neeleymartin
01-12-2009, 12:54 PM
PINK CLOUD!!! painted a craft room this color, pre nursery, now it's blue. but we get more compliments on the choice. several people have taken the idea and used in their homes. fyi, they are pottery barnesque people. this color is tres cute. i should also tell you that we have chair rail and the upper portion is a creamy off white. i think the color may be a tad dark for whole wall application, but there was at least one lighter shade on the swatch.

it is an ace hardware color. if you can't find it they can search via the name. really sweet and feminine. shabby chic. iykwim.

amldaley
01-12-2009, 12:55 PM
There was another pink paint thread just a couple of weeks ago....you may want to search for it to see what others suggested.

I suggested Silk Pillow by Behr (Home Depot). It is super soft....almost white with a hint of pink. Lovely.

Wife_and_mommy
01-12-2009, 02:57 PM
I went with BenMoore "pink fairy" per this thread: http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=239536&highlight=pink+paint

It's been well-loved by my dd and her friends. :)