PDA

View Full Version : What did your DC ask you this morning?

set81616
01-12-2009, 01:24 PM
My DS asked**********

"Mommy, where's your pecker?"
Thanks for teaching him that word DH.

hillview
01-12-2009, 02:11 PM
WOW. Ugg so sorry :(

trentsmom
01-12-2009, 02:15 PM
DHs just sometimes don't think. And I thought it was bad that DH kept calling it a weiner!

Melaine
01-12-2009, 02:18 PM
My girls have been asking constantly to watch Shaun the Sheep....which sounds like "sh**" especially in the crabby voice that they use when I say no!

Wife_and_mommy
01-12-2009, 02:32 PM
My girls have been asking constantly to watch Shaun the Sheep....which sounds like "sh**" especially in the crabby voice that they use when I say no!

LOL. A few weeks ago I was getting my kicks from having DS say "truck"(you know what he was saying) over and over. We don't use foul language but I couldn't help :hysterical: about it.

DS often asks to have or buy daddy "crewcrimes". We think it's an adorable way to say "croutons". :)

KpbS
01-12-2009, 03:21 PM
I wish he would have asked!!!!!!!!!!!!
DS walked in this morning and announced "I look different...." He had cut his hair!!
Just when I was going to schedule the professional portraits for DS1 and DS2 :32:
I was so steamed. I told him if he ever cut his own hair again I would take him to the barber and he would shave his head and he would be COLD COLD COLD.

elephantmeg
01-12-2009, 03:24 PM
watch wall-E space shuttle? was the first words out of DS' mouth. DD just kept going dadadadada/mamamamama-and it was 6 am...

rlu
01-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Well, I was the one asking, but this was yesterday's exchange

Me - does your p***s hurt? (He told us last week it hurt to pee so we're watching for symptoms of possible infection)
DS - no
Me - then why are you holding it?
DS - play

Melaine
01-12-2009, 08:33 PM
You guys crack me up.....your DC are too funny!!!

deenass
01-12-2009, 08:54 PM
The other day my son told me that he likes his "circle bones" (the ones behind his penis). He likes to squish them around.

"mommy, squishing my circle bones is the best part of being a boy!"

I couldn't stop laughing!

EllasMum
01-12-2009, 09:23 PM
The other day my son told me that he likes his "circle bones" (the ones behind his penis). He likes to squish them around.

:hysterical:

ahrimie
01-12-2009, 09:55 PM

LOL... oh my.

Once, my 4 yr old nephew saw me change DD's diaper and asked, "how does isabella pee if she has no private??"

TraciG
01-12-2009, 11:04 PM
I enjoyed reading these !!!!!!!!!! :)

I don't have any funny storie's, my DS is only 11 month's. DD ask's about God lately , she's 5

gatorsmom
01-13-2009, 12:34 AM

Cha cha calls those his "pee pee balloons." "Mom, I need to go pee pee because my pee pee balloons are full. Look!"

good times.