PDA

View Full Version : Need double stroller- suggestions...

EQ_Bo_07
01-13-2009, 01:14 PM
I have baby#2 due in March and my DD is now 18 months. I heard different opinions on whether or not I need a double stroller, but I believe that I will need it at least for a year or so. I realize that I might be pushing a half full stroller half the time, but I think that is OK.

I am looking for something that allows for a car seat, has full recline, has relatively good tires (we take lots of walks). I looked at P3 doubles, but knowing my DD, there is no way she will want to sit in the back, and we'll end up not using the stroller or worse having to get another one.

I am looking at Zooper Tango, which seems to fit my budget and has all the criteria that I like. Although I have not see it anywhere and there is not much feedback on it.

Of course, I am open to other strollers. I am looking to spend up to $350 max, as I am not likely to use it for too long.

AnnieW625
01-13-2009, 08:10 PM
My friends that have twins like the Bob Revolution stroller. For the $350 price maybe you could find one that is used. It accomodates a infant seat, but not sure about the recline of the seat. The same friend also has a Mac Techno Twin and really likes it, but not sure of the price on that either. Albee Baby also has some good prices on strollers so you might be able to find a good price on a side by side that has good wheels.