PDA

View Full Version : Love my tripp trapp!

hillview
01-13-2009, 01:31 PM
I got DS #1s tripp trapp yesterday and LOVE it. It gets him at such a better height at the table and he loves it too. DS #2 should get his in a week or so (thought being let DS #1 get used to his and then add DS #2 with straps etc).

Thanks to all for your advice.

FWIW we did not get a cushion and no regrets.
/hillary

nupe
01-13-2009, 01:34 PM
Let us know how that goes.

THat is my problem with the TT, DS2 screams if I lock the straps on him. Don't even get me started about the plastic baby piece (or whatever it is called)--he hates that. He had been used to climbing into DS1's KZ (it has the waist strap that we no longer use). However he will sit in the high chair with the straps on! So we are using the TT part time, without straps, only if I'm sitting next to him.

GavinsMommy
01-13-2009, 02:37 PM
What is the tripp trap? I've never heard of it.

elliput
01-13-2009, 02:38 PM
Aren't they great? :D

I am currently looking for deals on a new one for DS. I didn't get one for DD until she was 18 months, but want to start DS out with one at 6 months (or there abouts).

Slight hi-jack- Has anyone used the new baby set yet?

elliput
01-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Stokke Tripp Trapp (http://www.stokkeusa.com/tripptrapp.htm). A highchair, booster, task chair. Pricy up front, but has many, many years of use ahead of it.

GavinsMommy
01-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Thanks for posting that. I just googled it as well..

That's a pretty neat invention. Never heard of it until now.

WatchingThemGrow
01-13-2009, 03:04 PM
DS (13mos) has been enjoying bfast and lunch in DD's coloring spot Kinderzeat (old TT) for 2 weeks now and he's doing great with it. Granted, he may go back into the highchair for those meals soon since I'm only getting bigger and bending to clean up the floor is only getting more uncomfortable. At least in the PP highchair, the gunk is waist high in the seat.

brittone2
01-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Glad you like it! We :heartbeat: our KZ. You'll probably grow to love it even more LOL.

KpbS
01-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Ours just came today and DS1 is excited it is fire engine red.

dylansnan
01-13-2009, 06:45 PM
Erica- You have one of the first "American" ones right? (when they first came out 2 years ago or so) That is the one that the babyrail attaches into cut-out slots on the side? I think you measured yours for me, because I bought the "old style" European babyset with wooden seat back and rail. Anyway I finally got around to buying the TT during the Great Beginnings sale, BUT it does NOT have cut-out slots for the baby rail!!! I'm hoping my friends dad who does wood work can just noch some out for me, but I was dissapointed they changed the design.
(Or maybe you'd trade me if you don't need the baby rail on that one anymore ;-)What color do you have? )