PDA

View Full Version : Who makes JCPenney cribs?

SpiderRico
01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
I called JCPenney to find out who manufactures this crib:

www.jcpenney.com/products/153d076.jsp (http://www.jcpenney.com/products/153d076.jsp)

They told me that it was imported and they gave me an email address for a company called Nan Far in China or Taiwan.

Does anyone know anything about Nan Far or the manufacturer of this crib for JC Penney? I am concerned about the safety of the materials & paint/finish.

Thanks!

shaeeMom
01-13-2009, 07:03 PM
i dont know who makes them but i have one of their and for the price it is awesome.

it is sturdy and looks awesome. it took me 15 minutes to assemble it in the later stages of my pregnancy and i have been using it for abt 8 months now without any issues.

I remember when i was buying it i called up the sales rep and he assured me that it meets all safety standards of US. Hmmss.. just thought i'd let you know.

DrSally
01-14-2009, 05:32 PM
i dont know who makes them but i have one of their and for the price it is awesome.

it is sturdy and looks awesome. it took me 15 minutes to assemble it in the later stages of my pregnancy and i have been using it for abt 8 months now without any issues.

I remember when i was buying it i called up the sales rep and he assured me that it meets all safety standards of US. Hmmss.. just thought i'd let you know.

I have the Renew crib from JCPenny and it is very well made for the price. Much nicer than my $99 Delta crib also MIC.