PDA

View Full Version : anyone have the Playmobil carwash?

brittone2
01-13-2009, 04:41 PM
DS is drooling over this for his bday. He and DD are flipping in looooove with Playmobil. I've never seen them play as nicely together for as long as they have been (well, they are doing it w/ their magnatiles too ;) ).

He adores all things car. The PM camper is a huge, huge hit w/ both. He has the car repair and tuning shop and he loves that. He really wants the carwash, and I made the mistake of telling him it can actually squirt water :dizzy: . So now he's kind of obsessed with that. The thing is, I obviously am not going to want him squirting water out of that thing all of the time. I'm wondering if it is much fun or enjoyed without the water aspect?

kayte
01-13-2009, 07:39 PM
I am giggling at you (with you, really, I hope) But the second I saw the title of the post I assumed it was you...

We don't have the carwash so I have no advice... but I do love playmobil as well--- since my first set (a doctor and his two nurses) I got in the late 70's.

brittone2
01-13-2009, 09:54 PM
I am giggling at you (with you, really, I hope) But the second I saw the title of the post I assumed it was you...

We don't have the carwash so I have no advice... but I do love playmobil as well--- since my first set (a doctor and his two nurses) I got in the late 70's.

LOL...totally giggling with me, no worries ;) It is just so funny as I have never, ever seen my kids play soooo much together as they do w/ PM. DD just turned 2 and has been pouring the PM people beverages for their mugs, making them go potty and wash their hands afterward in the camper :ROTFLMAO: etc. It is so funny to watch.

kristenk
01-14-2009, 12:47 AM
I'm so glad the camper was a hit! I think it's the coolest Playmobil thing ever! :)

brittone2
01-14-2009, 12:13 PM
I'm so glad the camper was a hit! I think it's the coolest Playmobil thing ever! :)
"hit" is an understatement LOL. DS keeps it in his room, and when DD wants to play with it, she'll call for him and say "time for campah now? Want to pay campah." and they get it out and play. It seriously melts my heart because it is one of the first toys i've seen them play with together for en extended period of time.

Thanks again ;)