PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone like the lands end diaper bags??

daisy1234
01-13-2009, 08:12 PM
I was thinking about the little tripper...????

WatchingThemGrow
01-13-2009, 08:55 PM
I love it. We got our last name put on it, and it goes to the church nursery whenever we're there. It fits the stuff we need compactly and DH will carry it b/c it doesn't look frilly.

It also fits squarely in the basket of our Triumph when we need a bag to take with that stroller. The bottle pockets on the side are nice and will fit a good number of our bottles, sippies, adult waters, whatever.

I also like the light blue lining on mine which makes things easy to find!

MamaKath
01-13-2009, 11:18 PM
Great bag! It will hold up and outlive the diapering days. :) If you need something larger, the LLBean diaper bag is a good option with similar styling and features.

SnuggleBuggles
01-13-2009, 11:50 PM
Love it. It is very organized without having too many confusing pockets. It's a bit utilitarian in looks but if you can push past that it will more than likely serve you well.

Beth

bubbaray
01-14-2009, 12:07 AM
Kath and I were just PMg about the LT. LOVE it. It will be coming with me to Maui and Disneyland as my travel "purse". So functional, LOVE it. :)

hellokitty
01-14-2009, 12:57 AM
I have an older version, we love it. It's the one my DH prefers to use when he has to use a diaper bag.

lewisgang
01-31-2009, 04:13 PM
Love the Do-It-All ...not as a daily bag but for day trips,etc. But I did not love the lil tripper--seemed to swallow my things. Instead I found that the Ju Ju Be Small was perfect for day bag for one baby:)

AngelaS
01-31-2009, 06:24 PM
We had the Do It All and I LOVED it! It was too big for short trips but for weekend trips or longer I stuffed that baby full and it held EVERYTHING.

Lindymagoo
02-01-2009, 10:28 AM
I have used the Do-it-all and the Little Tripper. Both are wonderful bags....but as a PP noted, not much in the looks department! They are worth the money....hold up well, and I have even tossed them in the wash when they start to look dingy. The Lands End changing pads are the best! I switch out my JJB pads with the LE ones, cause they are much bigger for toddlers. HTH!