PDA

View Full Version : I miss peppermint joe joes

mommylamb
01-14-2009, 02:24 PM
So after hearing so many of you ladies talk up the peppermint joe joes from TJs, I had to try them. I've been a loyal TJs shopper for years, but never had them before this past holiday season. And now I'm going through withdrawal. I will be dreaming about them until next December I guess....:shake:

kep
01-14-2009, 02:39 PM
I just bought some yesterday. Our TJ's still has them. Now what I'm missing is the Cranberry Bliss Bar at Starbucks. Yummmm.

zoestargrove
01-14-2009, 02:49 PM
I have a box in the freezer for a real emergency. :)

WatchingThemGrow
01-14-2009, 02:51 PM
I have two of the dark chocolate covered ones on the table. I'll grab one now as a reward for having a banana and almonds as a snack earlier instead of using my free chick-fil-a chicken biscuit coupon :)

kimberley-k
01-14-2009, 03:22 PM
I just bought some yesterday. Our TJ's still has them. Now what I'm missing is the Cranberry Bliss Bar at Starbucks. Yummmm.

I just got a box last week too, and there were still plenty on the shelf. I am rationing myself - only 2 a day!

-Kim

MMMommy
01-14-2009, 03:44 PM
I still have a couple of boxes of the dark chocolate covered ones in my stash. I need to ration them very carefully. Why is chocolate mint a holiday flavor? Why isn't it an all year round thing?

kep
01-14-2009, 04:02 PM
I still have a couple of boxes of the dark chocolate covered ones in my stash. I need to ration them very carefully. Why is chocolate mint a holiday flavor? Why isn't it an all year round thing?

Well, it's technically not chocolate mint, it's peppermint, as in candy cane. ;) I can't even buy the chocolate covered ones. They are much too good.

zoestargrove
01-14-2009, 04:10 PM
I hate that peppermint stick icecream isn't always around all year long. Doesn't the rest of the population find a cool peppermint sensation refreshing in the dog days of summer??

mommylamb
01-14-2009, 04:46 PM
I'm so jealous of those of you who still have them in your TJs. My TJs had the candycane ones, but they are nothing in comparison to the peppermint ones that have the chocolate coating!