PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed...

KrisM
01-14-2009, 10:46 PM
that BeachBum hasn't posted all day? I wonder if maybe her "labor or scheduled" c-section thread is all for naught at this point?

If so, I hope you're doing well!

SnuggleBuggles
01-14-2009, 10:50 PM
I was wondering about that too. Hopefully she isn't curled up in a corner pulling her hair out about all the great (yet sometimes overwhelmingly contradictory) information. I'm sending out "vertx babies!" vibes. :) WTG on making it so far with twins! Good luck whether today is the day or not. :)

Beth

o_mom
01-14-2009, 10:51 PM
:ROTFLMAO:

Wouldn't that just beat all? Here we are discussion all the theoretical scenerios and she's might be taking the theoretical part out of it.

bubbaray
01-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Wouldn't that be nice for her, though? I clearly remember how freakin' uncomfy I was at the end (OK, the whole-freakin'-PGy) with only a singleton. I think moms of multiples should get medals....

MamaMolly
01-15-2009, 05:55 PM
Bump! I wanna know, too! :)

o_mom
01-15-2009, 05:57 PM
Bump! I wanna know, too! :)

She just posted over in Kid Wear, so no action yet. :)

BeachBum
01-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Sorry guys. I hopped online first thing this morning--then was busy all day until now. I didn't mean to keep anyone hanging. :)
I did respond to the scheduled vs. go into labor thread....but haven't had time to read through all the c-section tips yet. Thanks to everyone that took the time to comment. It was helpful and did help me to have a better conversation with my Dr.

Thanks for thinking of me. :D That totally made my day.