PDA

View Full Version : Photo printing deals?

la mama
01-15-2009, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know of a store or website that has a sale/deal on photo printing right now? I have a Sam's club membership so I'll just use that unless there is something cheaper. Photos are $0.13 at Sam's.

WatchingThemGrow
01-15-2009, 12:05 PM
How do you like the prints from Sams? I've never done a batch. DH usually uploads to Flickr, so I figure if I EVER get around to printing, I'll just choose one of the options there.

I got a prescription transferred to Rite Aid and I have a $30 gift card from that. I hope their photo printing is okay if I choose to upload and print something.

I've done a bulk credit thing from dotphoto before and was happy with it except for the margins thing.

doberbrat
01-15-2009, 01:35 PM
winkflash is .06 right now.

I havent gotten an order yet though

Jen841
01-15-2009, 02:47 PM
We do Sam's mostly for immediate need pictures.

For cost, I printed a years worth of pictures (almost 500) on 3.5X5 via Ritz. They do $.06 prints on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (it was $.05).

I have done Winkflash. With s/h it normally comes to around $.10 a print for me.

CVS I have used, they have deals for $.10 - $.17 each.

Quality wise of the group....
Ritz
Sam's/CVS
Winkflash

ahrimie
01-15-2009, 03:02 PM
We do Sam's mostly for immediate need pictures.

For cost, I printed a years worth of pictures (almost 500) on 3.5X5 via Ritz. They do $.06 prints on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (it was $.05).

I have done Winkflash. With s/h it normally comes to around $.10 a print for me.

CVS I have used, they have deals for $.10 - $.17 each.

Quality wise of the group....
Ritz
Sam's/CVS
Winkflash

Is that in descending order or no order at all?