PDA

View Full Version : Mia Moda Atmosferra anyone?

blondflava
01-15-2009, 11:24 AM
Hello everyone! I spent a couple hours browsing older posts yesterday, searching opinions on Mia Moda strollers, model Atmosferra. Does anyone have it and can share a couple opinions? I'm expecting a first baby in May, need a stroller that can accomodate a newborn through 1-2 years of age. I read a couple times that the seat in the Atmosferra is on a smaller side, but I'd like to switch to a different umbrella stroller later on anyway. What I need is the option of flat recline and I love how you can switch the direction of the seat.. It looks comfortable for walks in the park and sidewalks, also? Thank you for any opinions..

Laela
01-16-2009, 05:01 PM
I myself am researching this option, but it doesn't look like anyone really has experience with it. There is a baby gizmo video review out there, if you google for it.

Chances are that I will be purchasing this stroller in the next week or so, so I will post a review once (if) I do.

blondflava
01-17-2009, 10:53 AM
I myself am researching this option, but it doesn't look like anyone really has experience with it. There is a baby gizmo video review out there, if you google for it.

Chances are that I will be purchasing this stroller in the next week or so, so I will post a review once (if) I do.

Thanks! :) I came across the I'Coo targo on sale and I think we're getting it :)). I'll be looking forward to your review though :)