PDA

View Full Version : REI - Great kids deals

las710
01-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Just got back from REI (in OakBrook, IL) and they are taking an additional 50% off any clearance items ending in $.83. Here's what I got and how much it cost after the discount:

Keen sandals in 6T and 7T for $8.83/pair (purple and teal only) -- a TOTAL steal!
Keen sandals in kids sizes $12.83/pair (purple and teal only)
Down reversible vest in 3T for $12.83
REI fleece vest in 2T for $5.83
REI fleece jacket in 12M for $9.83
Cute dog and pig leather kids luggage tags for $2.83 each

Definitely worth checking out if you have a store near you. The Website doesn't appear to be discounting as much.

They had a lot of mens and womens clothes too, but I didn't go through them (at 9 months pregnant, buying clothes is a total joke right now).

Leeannpk
01-17-2009, 04:35 PM
I got my son a winter jacket for next year at my REI yesterday -originally $50, I paid $17.xx. It's a GREAT sale! I'll love to go back and browse the women's clothes...

Octobermommy
01-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Does anyone know how long the additional 50% off sale will last? I was going on Monday or Tuesday to pick up my online order.

kayla8
01-17-2009, 08:00 PM
Does anyone know how long the additional 50% off sale will last? I was going on Monday or Tuesday to pick up my online order.

I was told by my store that it ends on Jan 19. This sale started on-line last Thu AM & in-store on Fri. Just picked up 2 of my orders. Bought some goodies in-store as well. Good deals on snow boots, jackets for kids.

DrSally
01-17-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks! I'll have to try to go tomorrow to pu/my online order and check out the clearance. I would like to find a jacket for DS for next year and would love to find the keens. Also, mine has a cool kid's play area.