PDA

View Full Version : Best Week EVER!

bluestarfish18
01-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Can I boast for a second?

Just spent 6 hours in a car with DS to pick up my mom from the airport, but it was all worth it when we stopped at Savannah's Lady & Sons Restuarant! Next door, at the Paula Deen Store, we met PD's two sons, who were just the sweetest guys ever and spent time hugging and playing with Jack! They're even cuter in person than on TV! Paula herself arrived a few minutes after we left...darn it!

And the Key Lime Pie?! To Die For!!

Now I'm off to hug my autographed "Hey Y'all" apron:yay:

elephantmeg
01-17-2009, 10:39 PM
how cool is that???????????? That rocks! Sorry you missed seeing Paula though

bubbaray
01-17-2009, 10:44 PM
ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????????? OMG, I AM SOOOO JEALOUS.

I love Paula. She seems like the real deal and so do her sons. Bummer you missed her. I"ve always wanted to visit that area.

Have a great holiday!

wencit
01-17-2009, 11:05 PM
Lucky girl! I would have been so googly-eyed over her two sons. :loveeyes: They are hawt! So did you name Jack after Jamie's son? ;)

I want to make a trip out to Savannah some day just to eat at her restaurant. Sounds divine!

bluestarfish18
01-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Lucky girl! I would have been so googly-eyed over her two sons. :loveeyes: They are hawt! So did you name Jack after Jamie's son? ;)

I want to make a trip out to Savannah some day just to eat at her restaurant. Sounds divine!

He's named after the Robin Wiliams movie Jack...but her sons are gorgeous is person! Is it bad to say that they would totally be my #1/#2 picks if I ever was single again?

graciebellesmomma
01-18-2009, 04:15 AM
How funny!
We actually went there two years ago in November and met Paula and JUST missed her two darling sons! The food was amazing!

Savannah is my favorite town in the US, so far. I have traveled a ton, but I wanted to move to Savannah. We actually were only supposed to spend one night and ended up staying for three nights! It's a magical place.

amldaley
01-18-2009, 01:44 PM
SOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!! I am very jealous!!!!