PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Stroller Questions (already own a P3)

sunshine28
01-19-2009, 03:53 AM
Even though we haven't had the chance to use it yet, we just bought the P3. I'm still a little disappointed that I won't be able to see the baby, but it seems to be the best stroller for the money based on the reviews I read.
Anyway, my question is, should I also get a second more lightweight stroller such as the Mac Quest or Inglesina Trip or Swift for traveling and qucik trips when baby is older?
I would love to hear your thoughts on this.

BeachBum
01-19-2009, 07:53 AM
For us, the P3 IS the light weight stroller.
Our other stroller is an all-terrain (MBUS). I think it really depends on your needs. That combo was super for us. The P3 stayed in the car, and the MBUS in the garage. When DS was really little we used the MBUS exclusively b/c of the carrycot.
But if your babe is tiny (or not here) just wait. You'll figure it out as you go along.

WatchingThemGrow
01-19-2009, 08:48 AM
:yeahthat:
My friends who have P3s get something with air tires as their second stroller - for walking outside. The P3 is their lightweight (but full-featured) stroller.

javanutsy
01-21-2009, 01:13 PM
I'd echo the advice to wait a little before getting a 2nd stroller. After using your P3 for awhile, you'd know what you want in a 2nd stroller, or even if you even need a 2nd stroller.

For us, we added a Mac Triumph as a second 'super' light-weight stroller...