PDA

View Full Version : Wooden treehouse accessories?

neeter
01-19-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi there - DS has a treehouse playset, and I'm looking to get some accessories for him that would go well with a treehouse/outdoorsy theme. The M&D furniture is too fancy, I think, for a treehouse. I'm primarily looking for a few bowls, at this point, but would love all suggestions! Thanks!

brittone2
01-19-2009, 11:46 AM
Hi there - DS has a treehouse playset, and I'm looking to get some accessories for him that would go well with a treehouse/outdoorsy theme. The M&D furniture is too fancy, I think, for a treehouse. I'm primarily looking for a few bowls, at this point, but would love all suggestions! Thanks!

Michaels and AC Moore sell some unpainted little wood accessories (I'm pretty sure they would have little bowls?)

have you seen this furniture?
http://www.blueberryforest.com/tree_house_toys/tree_house_furniture.htm

this site was recommended one time for supplies on a blog I read:
http://www.caseyswood.com/shoppingcart/zen-cart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=45&zenid=8c420d5152444fee3a0540456f4ba6c9

neeter
01-19-2009, 01:58 PM
thank you! the first site is great, but the second site is fantastic for the little miniatures and its nice that i can just pick and choose. thanks! :) (i also didn't know michaels/ac moore had that stuff too, i will go check it out!) thanks!!

brittone2
01-19-2009, 08:53 PM
thank you! the first site is great, but the second site is fantastic for the little miniatures and its nice that i can just pick and choose. thanks! :) (i also didn't know michaels/ac moore had that stuff too, i will go check it out!) thanks!!

Let me know how you like the stuff if you order anything online. I've been meaning to order from them for a long time but never get around to it. DD is more into dollhouse play than DS was, so she's my excuse to be interested in dollhouse accessories now ;)

neeter
01-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Absolutely! I will check out Michaels first, since that's really closeby...thanks!

brittone2
01-21-2009, 01:28 PM
Absolutely! I will check out Michaels first, since that's really closeby...thanks!
Sure. I know they have some unpainted wooden stuff in little baggies (usually near where their larger unpainted wood stuff is...shelves, etc.).