PDA

View Full Version : Baby Jogger City Mini or Joovy Kooper?

krapp
01-19-2009, 10:00 PM
I'm ISO a lighter weight, yet sturdy stroller for short walks, trips to the mall, etc. I already have a Mac Techno, and I hate the way it maneuvers. I love how the BJCM moves, but I'm concerned about the seat. There were some negative reviews regarding the flimsy seat and the fact the seat is not upright enough.

The Joovy seems to have gotten decent reviews. Please share your experience!

Gruffalo
01-26-2009, 03:23 PM
Bumping - I have the same question! Won't someone answer?

lorinick
01-26-2009, 03:49 PM
I love the City Mini but I also really love my Mac Quest too so not sure I'm a good person to ask.

strollerqueen
01-26-2009, 06:24 PM
A lot of us have the BJ Mini and Valco Buggster. But not many of us have the Joovy Kooper, so that may be why you are not getting any responses. I plan to try one, one of these days. Just too busy using all the ones I have! ;) In that genre, you might also take a look at the Valco Latitude. I have all of them, except the Kooper, reviewed on strollerqueen.com (under Strollerland, and 5 Crown Ratings. Just got another Buggster to review again, since it's been a while.)

AnnieW625
01-26-2009, 07:19 PM
I tried one at BRUS a week or so ago and it felt really similar to the BJCM, the tires on the Kooper might be a tad bigger, and I don't remember collapsing the thing. If I really wanted a single smaller jogger style stroller I'd probably get the BJCE over the Mini only because I liked the fabric better on the BJCE over the Mini. Both are nice stroller, however the CE is much more expensive. I do love the fold on both the CE and Mini. I'd go with the Mini though if you are set on only paying $200 or less for a stroller.

I'm a MAC lover too (have a Triumph).