PDA

View Full Version : Woobee Blankets,Bib, Burps on Sale

maybeebaby08
01-20-2009, 01:57 PM
On the Woobee Website, they are having an inauguration sale, so blankets are $55, burps are $10, and bibs are $14. I know they're a expensive but I love this blanket, I use it all the time for everything especially when I'm in a pinch! Nursing cover, playmat, stroller blanket, shopping cart cover, and DD uses the burpee as her lovey for sleeping. They wash well too!

http://www.rainorshinekids.com/

mom-to-2
01-23-2009, 10:52 PM
I always wanted the Woobee blanket, but it's a little out of my price range. I went to the site and bought one of their new 'b' blankets (samples are $20!!) and love it!!! Ties on, blocks wind & rain in these cool months and I use it on my car seat, my Ergo and my stroller. Best buy EVER! :jammin:

Thank you for mentioning the sale.
www.rainorshinekids.com

maybeebaby08
01-24-2009, 01:06 AM
Aren't they the best? I would never dream of spending that much on a bib or burp but last year I won a gift basket through BabyLegs and the blanket,bib and burp cloth were in it and I fell in love with them, I have to say that I would spend the money on them in a heartbeat because I use it everyday.

mommybug
01-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Is the backing of the burpee satiny/silky? I'm looking for a lovee for DS2 and since DS1 loves to rub the satin part of his blankie on his face, should probably get a lovee that also has a satin backing.

mom-to-2
01-24-2009, 10:01 PM
i think all of their products have a nylon backing that's water resistant...helps stop fluids from leaking through. my friend used to use the burps when she was nursing to help out when she would leak milk.

i was given one of their bibs (the cow one is so cute), and it worked so well and has washed so beautifully i bought 3 more! my biscuit was such a drooler they saved me from having to change her shirt all the time. great all the way around.

maybeebaby08
01-24-2009, 10:55 PM
No the backing isn't satin, it's more water resistant material, nylon I think.