PDA

View Full Version : Dear Neighbor

MamaMolly
01-21-2009, 02:39 AM
I'm glad that you have decided to clean up your bachelor funk. No seriously, I mean it. I've seen your kitchen and applaud your efforts to keep Hazmat and Dept. of Homeland Security at bay.

But must you REALLY vacuum the floors at 10:00 or 11:00 at night? Seriously, we have an entire joining wall in our townhouses and I've put up with a lot of crap from you but I've just about had it.

I thought I'd loose my mind about a month ago when you were using one of those wallpaper scoring tools and scraping the walls. Such fun to listen to. Like a family of mice were being tortured while scraping their little nails all over my walls.

And your lovely parties that go on until 1-2 am right under DD's bedroom window. Which wouldn't bother me so much if your friend, Mr. F. Bomb would find a new adjective. I'm not f'ing kidding here, dude. Find a G/D m'f'ing new adjective. I'm f'ing sick of that old f'ing sh't. Like me, she's at the age where she mimics what she hears, you know? And just how long ARE you planning to leave that keg in your back yard? The last party was sometime in October.

Other gross and annoying things about my neighbor:
1) his headboard is not attached to the bed.
2) not having a girlfriend does not keep him from spending quality time with Rosy Palm. See above.
3) do you have to have one of these 'special dates' at 3-4 am? If you are going to do THAT can't you at least either do it QUIETLY or at a DECENT HOUR???

One of these days Im going to tell him he needs to put a towel behind his headboard, just to see if he figures it out.

kijip
01-21-2009, 05:41 AM
This makes me really glad that my townhouse neighbors are all married couples. And that we have magically soundproof walls because the neighbors apparently don't hear Toby's occasional louder than hell tantrums and we don't hear their apparently frequent and loud newlywed fights, much less each other's vacuums and laundry.

Sorry you have to deal with this. What a PITA!

maestramommy
01-21-2009, 08:10 AM
Ugh, what a PITA! We used to have neighbors with a teenage son, and sometimes late at night, we'd hear fights, with the loveliest language. Good thing Dora's room was somewhere else.

misshollygolightly
01-21-2009, 09:00 AM
Icky! I'd be :32: too.

egfmba
01-21-2009, 09:57 PM
And your lovely parties that go on until 1-2 am right under DD's bedroom window. Which wouldn't bother me so much if your friend, Mr. F. Bomb would find a new adjective. I'm not f'ing kidding here, dude. Find a G/D m'f'ing new adjective. I'm f'ing sick of that old f'ing sh't. Like me, she's at the age where she mimics what she hears, you know? And just how long ARE you planning to leave that keg in your back yard? The last party was sometime in October.

Teehee. That's f'ing funny!

2) not having a girlfriend does not keep him from spending quality time with Rosy Palm.

I have an aunt that calls her Palmala Anderson! Good times.

Sorry he's such a tool. Hope your neighbor learns to keep it in his pants!

eva

Staraglimmer
01-22-2009, 12:52 AM
Oh I'm sorry! That stinks! I do thing you should give him a towel for his birthday with a note that reads "I noticed that you might need this for behind you headboard." :)