PDA

View Full Version : SkipHop City Chic Vs. Studio Tote

nicanddrew
01-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Anyone have either one of these? Etoys has the city chic on sale for 75 (half off the normal price) while the Studio tote retails for 89. I like the look of both (looking for something purse-like, but big enough to deal with 2 kids in cloth diapers plus an older toddler's stuff) and the city chic doesn't seem too much smaller than the Studio tote.
Thoughts?

vahnessuh
01-22-2009, 04:56 AM
I'm annoyed! I bought my City Chic at full price last year =( Gotta say that I love it though. I've bought many diaper bags before it... but after I got this, I haven't looked at any diaper bags since.

Now, I know nothing about the Studio tote... but the City Chic has lots of pockets inside and I can just stuff a lot of things in it. The Studio might do all of these as well (and possibly more)... but I just love my City Chic =p

nicanddrew
01-23-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks! I went ahead and ordered the City Chic. I found a 5 dollar off coupon for Etoys that almost covered the shipping. Had a hard time deciding which pattern but ended up with the circle one. I'm hoping it's big enough (if not, we have a ginourmous lands end do it all that will work until we're out of the newborn phase).