PDA

View Full Version : B#$tch Withdrawal

hellokitty1
01-21-2009, 07:52 PM
Man, at 34 weeks, I am really irritable and losing my patience for many things...

I have a registry - use it. I'm sorry that you wanted to get the jogging stroller for me but instead I bought it myself. I don't think you had planned on spending The $300+ it costs for the model I wanted. I thought it to be rude to put a pricey item like that on my registry. I told you not to get anything for Christmas since the baby is not due til March. Now you are out of ideas for the shower. Gee, the stuff you got for Christmas that I told you not to would have been perfect. Oh well...

Great - so during my ladies only shower that your fiancee is attending, you'd like to come over with your two soon-to-be-stepkids to play and hang out with DH and DD. Lovely, I am so looking forward to cleaning up my house for your arrival, then celebrating my special day at my good friend's house and then having to come home to entertain you and the family...

I got DD dressed and gave you like ten tissues and an extra pair of gloves for DD while you're out playing the snow with her while I am on a two hour work call. 2.5 hours later, you haven't used a single tissue to wipe her snot and her gloves are soaking wet. WTF did you think those were for???

I have more but now I have to go to this concert that I don't want to go to anymore. But 13 months ago, when the tix were bought, I didn't know I'd be pregnant. It's freezing outside, I'll have to walk 20 miles from the parking lot. Hopefully our seats are near the freakin' bathroom since I'll have to get up 20 times. Stupid me.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

kellyd
01-22-2009, 05:43 PM
:hug::hug: So sorry you're having a rough time mama! People should have more consideration. Your shower day is a fun thing, but it's also exhausting especially at 34+ weeks... your friend should remember that. DH... well lord knows men don't think a lot of the time... Try to relax and enjoy the concert... it'll be a fun night out hopefully