PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else watching LOST tonight?

bluestarfish18
01-21-2009, 08:27 PM
And about to pee in their pants in anxiety?! :yay:Ok, maybe not that bad, but I can't put up with the year breaks inbetween seasons!

Since DH is in the field, I don't have anyone else to dissect the show with anymore! Anyone else watch and want to drool over Swayer & Jack with me?

Twoboos
01-21-2009, 08:35 PM
ME ME ME!!!!!! :yay: <where's the jumping up and down spastically smiley?>

We usually DVR shows and start watching them about 20min in, to skip all the commercials. I don't know if I can manage the extra 20mins, which should really be like 40mins since it's on for THREE lovely hours.

And, I have to admit something. It pains me to say it, but Sawyer is just not as hot as he used to be. I don't know why. I don't want it to be true. Maybe he'll regain hotness this season.

I have some friends who would fist fight over Sayeed.

bluestarfish18
01-21-2009, 08:39 PM
Don't hate me, but since we live in Central Time Zone, it starts at 7pm here....I won't spill any secrets, but I can't guarantee my remote won't short out from drooling over a shirtless Jack.

I totally agree about Sawyer, something about him irks me lately...I would have loved loved loved to see more shirtless Pablo (I hear they're coming back...hmmm).

Bring on the popcorn, turn off the phones, tune out the barking dog and let's cuddle up with the remote for those 3 hours of heaven!

mdb78
01-21-2009, 08:41 PM
ME!!!!!!!!

I'm over Jack. I'll drool over Sawyer with you!!!!

LarsMal
01-21-2009, 08:44 PM
I am counting down the minutes!!!!! It's just what I need today- a complete escape from reality- and some really hunky men!

Twoboos
01-21-2009, 08:45 PM
Don't hate me, but since we live in Central Time Zone, it starts at 7pm here....

I totally agree about Sawyer, something about him irks me lately...I would have loved loved loved to see more shirtless Pablo (I hear they're coming back...hmmm).

OK, I don't hate you for being able to watch at 7 your time, but tomorrow when I'm exhausted from staying up til 11pm I might be a little annoyed with you. :wink2: :hysterical:

I hope Charlie makes a cameo again this season... the Looking Glass was on a week or so ago on SciFi and I caught like 38 seconds of it (thanks, DDs). I was nearly crying AGAIN. I thought about him dying for days.

If they bring Pablo back he'd better have a point.

mommyp
01-21-2009, 08:50 PM
Here too! Can't wait, you are right it is a long time between seasons. I'm glad I re-watched the finale last week so I remembered what has just happened. Just a few more hours to wait here! We can dissect tomorrow if you like....I don't think I will be back online when it finishes at 11pm ...it has been a long day.

LarsMal
01-21-2009, 08:52 PM
I hope Charlie makes a cameo again this season... the Looking Glass was on a week or so ago on SciFi and I caught like 38 seconds of it (thanks, DDs). I was nearly crying AGAIN. I thought about him dying for days.

I can't talk about Charlie to DH- he gets very upset! So funny, b/c DH is not the most emotional guy, and doesn't usually get attached to TV characters. One day we were at the gas station and he was walking by- I put my hand on the window and mouthed "Not Penny's boat". He did not find that very funny!!! :)

Twoboos
01-21-2009, 09:19 PM
One day we were at the gas station and he was walking by- I put my hand on the window and mouthed "Not Penny's boat". He did not find that very funny!!! :)

OK, that just made me LOL! :applause: Good one!!

Fairy
01-21-2009, 09:29 PM
I CANNOT WAIT!

Actually, the 7pm here is kind of a "last time on Lost" summary, I believe. Then two full hours for the premiere. Rigth? I don't care, yippee!!!! Once DS is in bed and sleeping, I'll come down and get my fill. I just hope Jin & Sun find their way back!

overcome
01-21-2009, 09:29 PM
ME!!!!!!!!

I'm over Jack. I'll drool over Sawyer with you!!!!

:yeahthat:

elektra
01-21-2009, 09:32 PM
So it's 1-hour of that recap with the subtitles type of thing and then 2 hours new, right?
I can't wait either.
I'm not into the hotness of the guys so much anymore either, but still love the show.

annasmom
01-21-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm watching the one hour recap right now, and I am getting SOOOO excited remembering everything that happened at the end of last season!!

LOVE Sawyer!!!

gobadgers
01-21-2009, 09:36 PM
I can't believe it's finally here! So excited!! (I'm Tivo-ing it too, can't wait to start it up...) I agree that Sawyer has lost something, and Jack is always a good lookin' guy, but Sayeed is definitely my man. I hope he gets lots of screen time!

Actually, for this first week I think I'll be in heaven no matter what. Can't wait to come back to this thread tomorrow!

clb
01-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Oh boy, I already have questions. I'll be back tomorrow too.

EllasMum
01-21-2009, 10:36 PM
One day we were at the gas station and he was walking by- I put my hand on the window and mouthed "Not Penny's boat". He did not find that very funny!!! :)

:hysterical:

hellokitty
01-21-2009, 11:37 PM
I'm watching it right now. Rushed home from Mom's Night Out in order to watch LOST on DVR with hubby, lol!

elektra
01-21-2009, 11:46 PM
I agree that Sawyer has lost something, and Jack is always a good lookin' guy, but Sayeed is definitely my man.

Yah, I'm a Sayeed fan too. I think that scene when he lets his hair down in The English Patient left a big impression on me!

strollerqueen
01-22-2009, 05:31 AM
That was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !!!!!!!!!! Wowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!! What did y'all think?

elektra
01-22-2009, 01:05 PM
I liked it too. At first I was thinking, "ugh! Not a whole season on time travel!" only because I feel like that's where Heroes went so wrong on me. It just got too confusing and you never knew which outcome went with which history or whatever.
But it sounds like they are establishing some "rules" on Lost about the past not being able to be changed, and I felt like it was all falling into place. I was following along just fine. Do you think that old lady with the white hair is skinny scientist guy's mom from Oxford?
I wonder how they will manage to make it back. I suppose Ben knows how.
So far so good as far as I'm concerned!

bluestarfish18
01-22-2009, 01:42 PM
Deleted.....