PDA

View Full Version : DD has been scrathing her bum-could it be her new HA hipsters?

veronica
01-22-2009, 01:03 PM
Anyone else been through this? She has been trained for a while but I kept her in her trainers , from HA as well. We gave her hipsters for the holidays and now always has her hand down the back of them......Does anyone else have to cut the tags. I am hoping that is the only problem....

I am confused because the trainers had the same tag but fit a bit tighter and the hipsters are a bit looser..

s7714
01-22-2009, 01:12 PM
I've had to cut a few tags from the hipsters, but it seems to be random. I'm quite surprised I haven't had to cut them all out actually. My DDs are like my DH--they can't stand any sort of tag in their clothing.

Ceepa
01-22-2009, 01:14 PM
Maybe not the tag but do they scoot down a bit or bunch up in the crotch because they're a bigger fit on her? Does she say she's itchy or fixing her underwear?

happy2bamom
01-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Could it just be dry skin? My boys have had itchy bums lately b/c of dry skin.

kristenk
01-22-2009, 01:43 PM
I loved the way that the HA trainers fit on DD, but the other unders are just horribly sized for DD. They basically flap around on her body. She hasn't complained about it, but, since she basically moved from pull-ups to some version of HA unders, she doesn't really know any better. They look really uncomfortable.

I went to Kohl's and found some Hanes undies that had a covered waistband (so no exposed elastic) and were tagless. Those are DD's current favorite undies.

How do the HA hipsters fit your DD?

citymama
01-22-2009, 01:44 PM
Silly question, but did you wash them before she wore them? I am sensitive to clothes worn off the shelves, so always make sure to wash before wearing. Otherwise, no help - DD loved both the trainers and hipsters.

veronica
01-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I did wash before wearing and have washed in between as well. I hang to dry since I never dry any HA. I bought size S (she is 35 pounds and probably around 38-39 inches, maybe taller). She is built solid, no string bean legs or anything but they do "flap" around her legs a bit as if they are loose on the bottom. If I pull them up, the look fine but they do seem to ride down after a few minutes. I bought size S based on many an associates recommendations. I would think the XS would be too small.....

I did get them on sale for $5 for a three pack but still would hate to have to get rid of them.....I guess I could cut the tags on a pair for tomorrow and see how she does....I loved the trainers and how they fit. they started to look so bulky though after she was trained and I like her now better in regular underwear....but don't want to give up on our Hanna's!!!!!!!

Corie
01-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Could it just be dry skin? My boys have had itchy bums lately b/c of dry skin.

This is what I was thinking too!! I have been putting lotion on my son's
booty because it is red and itchy.