PDA

View Full Version : best stroller for 1 week at Disney

changster
01-22-2009, 06:22 PM
I have a 3 year old and an 11 month old. The three year old
Will want to get up a walk some I'm sure. Hoping he will use it between rides/attractions but at least for the long hauls to buses, in airports etc. The 11 month old will hopefully nap in stroller. Would you take
A maclaren twin or two mac Volos? or a volo and a combi umbrella stroller. I know mac volos don't recline, so that a neg. any opinions would be helpful.

AnnieW625
01-22-2009, 06:43 PM
I'd take the Maclaren Twin because they recline, one or two kids can sleep. I also think it would be a hassle to have two separate strollers for one trip. I have a rule with my daughter (2 yrs. 9 mos) at Disneyland that she must be in her stroller if we aren't in line, or the bathroom, and suprisingly 98% of the time it works. If she gets antsy and doesn't want to sit in it then I tell her no rides.

codex57
01-22-2009, 10:41 PM
Disneyland is tiring! I'd bring the ones that can recline.

kate2128
01-22-2009, 10:57 PM
WE went last year and my boys were the same ages as yours. We brought our Maclaren Twin Techno. It worked great. We also used a carrier A LOT. There are many times when you'll need to hold your 11 month old, but you won't be able to use your stroller, like when you're in line.