PDA

View Full Version : I need a vacation from my life.

cleo27
01-22-2009, 10:27 PM
I do not know how I am going to make it through tomorrow at work. I seriously want to just stay home by myself but I need to cover for someone that is on vacation (along with doing my own work). I would seriously love a weekend to myself.

I don't think I can take a bit more stress. I hate this job with a passion - the pay is lousy, the way they do things there is ridiculous, I am tired of being talked to like an idiot (by many less-educated people who have been there much longer than I) yet expected to train new employees, take on the workload of people that don't do their job properly, train for a new set of responsibilities starting next week and keep up with the volume of work I have always had. I don't feel good about the work I do at all. I want to get a new job so badly, but we may be moving soon so I feel like I need to sit tight until some things get worked out first.

Also, DD has been having a rough time going through a talking back phase and getting in a bit of trouble at school lately. She also is having a hard time going to bed at night. (though I haven't heard her in the last few minutes so she may finally be asleep).

DH is also having a hard time with his own issues that seem to keep interfering in our relationship (I know that probably sounds selfish of me. I certainly support him and try to help as much as possible, but I really miss how things used to be. There is more to it, but I don't really feel comfortable elaborating on what his issues are).

Also, I am trying to get healthier and lose some weight but I cannot seem to stop eating and drinking things I shouldn't. I seriously need to stop the daily treats at Starbucks! It's pretty sad that that is what I look forward to most out of my workday.

Well, at least it's almost the weekend...

Thanks for listening to my rant.

Cleo

happymomma
01-22-2009, 10:43 PM
Hi Cleo,

I'm so sorry that you are having a hard time right now. I go through periods where I feel the same way (just exhausted with my life). Just hang in there and heres a big hug for you. :hug:

elizabethkott
01-22-2009, 10:49 PM
(((((hugs)))))
It *will* get better. I've had those days (weeks, months...) too.
If you need the daily treats at Starbucks to get you through right now, than that's okay! :)
Here's some mojo hoping things get better for you really soon!

specialp
01-22-2009, 11:12 PM
Big hugs to you, Cleo. This too shall pass.

shawnandangel
01-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Hugs! You CAN do it mama!!!!