PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Burberry Baby Bag

newdaddy09
01-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone - newbie here! :wavey:

Anyway, wondering if any you ladies have the burberry baby bag that you no longer use, or are willing to sell. My wife was heart-broken when she learned that Burberry stopped producing the bag earlier this month. Anyway, I'm trying to be the good husband, that all husbands are :wink2:, and see if I can find her the bag through unconventional means like this forum. Our baby is due 2/17/09, so I have some time to spare. If anyone knows of someone looking to get rid of/sell their bag, pls let me know. She and I would be so grateful for this.

Thanks in advance,
ND09

ahrimie
01-24-2009, 10:03 PM
I've seen them at Neiman Marcus before.. have you checked there?

stinkyfeet
01-25-2009, 12:32 AM
I've seen them at Nieman's as well (very recently). Just check the baby dept. Good luck!

newdaddy09
01-25-2009, 02:00 AM
I've seen them at Neiman Marcus before.. have you checked there?

They no longer carry the bag, at least from what I can see on their website. I will admit, I have not checked at a Neiman Marcus store individually. When I spoke to a Burberry customer service rep, they told me that there were none to be had. I will have to look into that route, but I doubt any of the stores still have one. Thanks for the tip!

newdaddy09
01-25-2009, 12:43 PM
I've seen them at Nieman's as well (very recently). Just check the baby dept. Good luck!

Hi - Where is your Nieman Marcus store located? Perhaps I can reach out to them to see if they still have availability. Thanks for your help!!

newdaddy09
01-30-2009, 01:13 AM

Thanks stinkyfeet!! I called the Nieman Marcus and I was in luck.. They had one left which I purchased right away. Thanks again for tip as now I am superman in my wife's eyes!! :)

stinkyfeet
01-30-2009, 11:52 AM
I am so happy for you! You're such a thoughtful husband!