PDA

View Full Version : Help! Gymboree CS not answering! Gymbucks question

Dancerella
01-24-2009, 06:10 PM
My cousin has Gymbucks she isn't going to use so she said I could have them, but she lost the packing slip that came with her online order. Don't we need that to redeem the Gymbucks? I thought we could contact their CS, but I have been on hold with Gymboree customer service forever - anyone have another phone # for them? I wonder if we just go into the store if they could help us since tomorrow is the last day. CS did not respond to my cousin's email. Any ideas? I have to say, I'm surprised how bad their customer service is!

Thanks!

deenass
01-24-2009, 06:12 PM
You may get help from customer service as I think people have said they CS could email them the code for their online order.

I was on hold for quite a while last night but still got through, so I would suggest calling them bakc and waiting.

Dancerella
01-24-2009, 06:26 PM
I just now got through after over 1/2 hr. on hold. They said they can look it up but my cousin has to call (I knew they would say that). Luckily, I have never had to call them before, as that kind of wait on hold is totally unacceptable to me.