PDA

View Full Version : LOL! DS's unintentional funny

LarsMal
01-24-2009, 10:35 PM
We went to a birthday party in the area we will most likely be moving to. After the party we decided to go check out a few houses and then get an early dinner before our 2 hour drive back home. We told DS we were going to a restaurant. Next thing we know he is whining and crying in the back seat, saying over and over, "No, I want to eat at restaurant Wednesday/Tuesday!" We had NO CLUE what he was talking about. I kept saying, "You want to eat at a restaurant on Tuesday or Wednesday? But you'll be in school." He just kept repeating it. Finally it hit me...He wanted to eat at RUBY TUESDAY!!!!!

Guess we've been there a few too many times in the past few weeks (I've been craving their salad bar). Funny thing is, he doesn't even eat there because of his allergies, but he still really wanted to go to Wednesday/Tuesday!

I felt bad laughing at him, but it was pretty funny- and now RT will forever be known to us as Wednesday/Tuesday!

DrSally
01-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Funny! I like their salad bar too.

KpbS
01-24-2009, 11:04 PM
Cute! I can relate as DS1 has allergies as well and this is one of the only restaurants we have around. He just loves the experience I guess.

StantonHyde
01-25-2009, 01:29 PM
At our house, we go to "Teenage Fridays"

caleymama
01-25-2009, 02:25 PM
LOLOL!!! I love it! And Rebecca, "Teenage Fridays" is hysterical!