PDA

View Full Version : CVS couponing question

egoldber
01-25-2009, 11:41 AM
In this week's ad, CVS has Huggies packages for $10 and if you buy $20 in Huggies products you get a $5 Extra Care coupon. I also have two $1.50 off one package of Huggies coupons. Can I use all that together?

So can I get the diapers for $10 - $1.50 per package AND still get the $5 coupon?

Did that make any sense? :ROTFLMAO:

vludmilla
01-25-2009, 11:46 AM
Yes, you should be able to do that unless they changed things recently. I haven't been to CVS in months but they did accept coupons. The CVS $5 coupon will be for your next purchase, not the one where you will be 2 packages of Huggies.

vludmilla
01-25-2009, 11:48 AM
Oh, I just realized that maybe you were wondering if your purchase would still amount to $20 in Huggies if you used the coupon and my answer is yes, based on past experience. I haven't used coupons in months at CVS but in the past I was able to use coupons to reduce my cost under the required amount for the CVS extra care bucks and I would still receive the extra care coupon. Make sense?

egoldber
01-25-2009, 12:04 PM
you were wondering if your purchase would still amount to $20 in Huggies if you used the coupon

Yes, that's what I was trying to ask!

eska
01-25-2009, 02:08 PM
I am wondering if I should stock up with this sale, maybe moms with older kids could help me out. DS just turned 3 and has been potty trained for about 3 months. He still sleeps in a diaper both at night and during the day. As a matter of fact we have to use two diapers, because when he wets the diaper, he really wets it. He does wake up dry about half the time. So my question is, how long until your DSs were out of night-time diapers? We use pull-ups, if that matters.

Thanks in advance.

xmasbabycomin
01-26-2009, 02:29 AM
thats a pretty good price, I'll prob. go get a few boxes ;)
As far as stocking up for you, that's just one of those annoying answers, "Everyone Is Different." My DS didn't potty train until he was 4, but started wearing underwear to bed right away (he has accidents correlated w/growth spurts). He's 6 and just now actually waking himself up to go. But I think it's pretty common for kids to be in diapers at night for about a year or so after awake potty training. HTH a bit.

eta: make sure the total equals $20 or whatever your ECB min is; sometimes they make the dipes 9.99 and you end up being .02 short :(

egoldber
01-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks all. I was able to use it all. I also had a $1 ECB coupon to use so it was a pretty good deal. Not a doorbuster deal, but I needed diapers, so there you go. I'm going back today to get laundry detergent for free with my $5 ECB coupon. :)