PDA

View Full Version : Amber teething necklaces

katydid1971
01-25-2009, 04:12 PM
OK twice in a week I have run into these on websites I visit and I'm wondering what people here's experiences have been with these. Do they work? Does DC play with them and try to pull them off or just leave them alone? Do you leave DC in them as they sleep? Thanks for sharing your experience with these with me.

Melaine
01-25-2009, 04:23 PM
Ok, hang on because it's going to sound like I sell them. But I don't.
I am totally in LOVE with these. I could go on and on! I bought the girls and myself matching necklaces from here:
http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=29
I highly recommend, I got great quick responses to several e-mails asking questions and shipping is very reasonable IMO. We have had them since July and I wish I'd gotten them sooner, for several reasons. I do feel like it has helped my girls with teething and general fussiness. The quality of the necklaces, I think, is very good. I have worn mine nearly 24/7 since and it is still going strong. (I have a nickel allergy so can't wear most jewelry). I was very concerned that the girls would mess with them or pull them off of each other. This has not been an issue at all. They actually love them and talk about their "neckies". At first I was nervous to let them sleep with them on, but they do sleep with them all the time now.
I also think these have really helped my neck pain. It just takes the edge off. BTW, the lighter stones seem to work better. I have a dark necklace and it doesn't seem to have as strong of an effect. All in all, I think it is totally worth a try. If it doesn't help any pain, it is still a cute necklace!
My girls are wearing them in my avatar!

Melaine
01-25-2009, 04:44 PM
IIRC, the coupon code for 20% at Inspired by Finn is "DS".