PDA

View Full Version : ISO deal: Kettler Swingset

doggiemom
01-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Anyone know of any deals on the kettler swingsets? I'm thinking of getting the one with the 3 open spots on it the 4 child delux I think it is called... If anyone has seen these IRL any feedback also welcome. I know its winter, but the long winter days indoors are causing me to get a head start on the spring, so I can get dd 4, ds 3 and dd 5 months out in the yard. I'm leaning toward this because our house is only on 1/10 an acre, so I am assuming this footprint would be fine...

carrie_geiger
01-26-2009, 08:20 AM
We just assembled the Kettler Double Swing Set this weekend, which is smaller, but we are very impressed with the quality of the frame. It uses a much heavier metal for the beam and posts than a traditional metal swing set (and it looks fantastic). The hard plastic swing seats are a little slippery, but the kids are getting used to it (I think they're adjusting from the rubbery sling seats at the park that hug into them as opposed to the stiff bench type seat).

I don't know of any deals -- bought ours at Amazon, but the prices look to be the same across the board. Just make sure you get free shipping, because you can order directly from the manufacturer and get free shipping if nothing else.

Good luck.

Carrie